samedi 31 mars 2012

Another Myth I Atollo 237 Lamp I Reduced Price I


ATOLLO H 50 x Ø 38
Reduced price : 486,48 € (Regular price 572 €)

 Designed by Vico Magistretti in 1977, it was awarded the Compasso d'Oro in 1979 and became, since then, part of the permanent collections of the world's major museum of design, as well as part of the furniture of many homes of those who love and are able to select the things surrounding them.


Shop this Icon at agofstore.com
Shipping cost here





1 commentaire:

  1. I've been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours these days, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article
    like yours. It's beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion,
    if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as
    you did, the web can be a lot more helpful
    than ever before.

    My website: Massive Hotel

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...